From 1947 to 1952, approximately thirteen "alien" UFOs, crashed or downed, were recovered within United States borders.
- 1947, Jul 7. Roswell, New Mexico UFO incident. UFO parts were initially taken to Walker Air Force Base. After all parts had been recovered, all items were then transfered to Hanger 18 at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
- 1947. Disinformation projects are initiated: Project Sign (1947), Project Grudge (1949), Project Blue Book (1952).
- 1948 Feb 13. First downed UFO near Aztec, New Mexico.
- 1948 Mar 22. Hart Canyon, the Aztec, New Mexico, UFO incident. UFO parts likely moved to Hanger 18.
- c. 1950, Naval Station Great Lakes housed a downed UFO.
- 1951. Area 51, Nevada becomes fully operational. All military bases housing UFO parts and technology, throughout the US, are scheduled for transfer to this centralized location. Reverse engineering of alien technology (See Lacerta Interview 2000) begins shortly thereafter.
- 1953. Project SIGMA, communications task, makes first contact with an alien force.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 The Draconian/Saurian War Conspiracy, The Cooper Documents, by Xfile
- ↑ Hanger 18, HANGER18.THD
- ↑ Exopaedia, Sigma Project