UFOs are unidentified flying objects in the study of ufology. They are observed in the sky, often assumed to be of extraterrestrial origin. During World War II, United States aviators referred to any unexplained flying target as "Foo Fighter".
Declassification of UFO documents began since 2007, including the United Kingdom in 2008, following Russia, Ecuador, France, Denmark, Brazil, Sweden, Canada and many other countries following 2009. The government of New Zealand has stated that it would release UFO files in 2010 after personal information is removed.
- 2011, USA opens up its UFO files
- 2010, Brazil opens up its UFO files
- 2007, Canada opens up its UFO files
- 2007, France opens up its UFO files
Hillary Clinton attempts to change the term UFO to Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon (UAP) on the Jimmy Kimmel show on March 24, 2016.
- ↑ Gates, Charlie (2010-01-23). "The Kiwi X-files - UFO papers to be made public". The Press. p. 1.
- ↑ UFO Files