UFO hotspots are concentrated points, around the Earth, of repeated UFO sightings. The 37th parallel north of the Earth has hotspot points all along the parallel line on an average of +/- one degree.
Bolivia/Peru border Edit
Chile is often cited as the country with the highest recorded number of UFO sightings (See also Ata, discovered in the Atacama Desert, Coordinates: 24°30′S 69°15′W).
- Seville, Coordinates: 37°22′38″N 5°59′13″W. The year 1968 peaked the highest UFO sightings in Spain and Portugal reported in the Vicente Olmos 1976 UFO catalogue.
- Moore Field Air Force Base in Mission, Texas, regular activity in 2008.
- Lake just west of the Pisgah Astronomical Research Institute
- Rachel, Nevada, Coordinates: 37°38′48″N 115°44′43″W. Rachel, in Lincoln County, is near the center of Nevada State Route 375, known as the "Extraterrestrial Highway".
- Skinwalker Ranch, Ballard, Utah, Coordinates: 40°17′42″N 109°57′30″W
- Tri-Valley, California, Coordinates:37°42′4.35″N, 121°55′22.21″W
- Trout Lake, Washington, Coordinates: 45°59′44″N 121°31′14″W
- "UFO highway", along the 37th parallel north.
- ↑ Unexplained Archeological Discoveriesby David Hatcher Childress
- ↑ UFO Spotting in Chile
- ↑ Chile's UFO Trail (2011), by Kayla Webley
- ↑ Mysterious Facts, Mystery Of The Devil’s Sea (2015)
- ↑ Body of 'dead alien' is found in frozen wastes of Siberia after claims of UFO hurtling to Earth... but is it an elaborate hoax?, 19 Apr 2011
- ↑ A catalogue of 200 type-I UFO events in Spain and Portugal (1976), by Vicente-Juan Ballester Olmos, p. 13
- ↑ Olmos (1976) p.80
- ↑ Fox News, 'UFO triangle' in California is alien hotspot, believers claim (2012)