The UFO highway, (paranormal highway or extraterrestrial highway) is often designated to Nevada State Route 375 as a UFO hotspot. Rachel, Nevada sits near the center of the highway at Coordinates: 37°38′48″N 115°44′43″W. Ufologist Chuck Zukowski, who has cataloged UFO sightings, cattle mutilations, and notable paranormal sights, proposes that the UFO highway runs all along the 37th parallel north, even abroad. Zukowski's theory and investigations are detailed in Ben Mezrich's The 37th Parallel.
- Area 51, Coordinates 37°14′06″N 115°48′40″W
- Aztec UFO incident, New Mexico, Coordinates: 36°49′20″N 107°59′34″W
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest, California, Coordinates 37°22′46″N 118°09′42″W. Home of the Methuselah tree, one of the world's oldest known living non-clonal organism.
- Comanche National Grassland, Colorado, Coordinates 37°20′12″N 103°4′07″W
- Chaco Culture National Historical Park, New Mexico, Coordinates 36.06°N 107.95°W. Chetro Ketl, Ancestral Puebloan great house and archeological site.
- Cimarron National Grassland, Kansas, Coordinates 37°07′27″N 101°47′24″W
- Dulce, New Mexico, Coordinates: 36°56′22″N 106°59′23″W. Alleged underground base (Dulce Base) of human/alien joint operations.
- Fort Knox, Kentucky, Coordinates 37.8928°N 85.9747°W
- Four Corners Monument, Coordinates 36°59′56″N 109°02′43″W
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve in San Luis Valley, Colorado, Coordinates 37°43′58″N 105°30′44″W
- Grapevine Peak, Death Valley, Nevada, Coordinates 36°58′02″N 117°08′59″W.
- Jacob Lake, Arizona, Coordinates: 36°41′18″N 112°20′58″W. Known as the "Gateway to the Grand Canyon" with its starting point at Route 67.
- Mammoth Cave National Park, Kentucky, Coordinates 37°11′N 86°6′W
- 1948 Mantell UFO incident near Owensboro, Kentucky, Coordinates: 37°45′28″N 87°7′6″W.
- Mesa Verde National Park, Colorado, Coordinates 37°11′02″N 108°29′19″W.
- 1984 Morgan Hill earthquake, Epicenter 37.28°N 121.76°W. A 6.2 earthquake with an epicenter located near Mount Hamilton, California in the Diablo Range of the California Coast Ranges.
- Monument Valley, Navajo territory, Utah/Arizona border, Coordinates 36°59′N 110°6′W
- Navajo State Park, Colorado, Coordinates 37°00′32″N 107°24′31″W
- Yosemite National Park, California, Coordinates 37°51′N 119°33′W.
- The Spooklight in Joplin, Missouri, Coordinates: 37°5′3″N 94°30′47″W. A light that appears at "Devil's Promenade" on the border between southwestern Missouri and northeastern Oklahoma, west of Hornet, Missouri. See also Will-o'-the-wisp sighted in Arbyrd and Senath, Missouri (Coordinates: 36°8′0″N 90°9′36″W)
- Zion National Park, Utah, Coordinates 37.20262°N 112.98785°W
- Tri-Valley, California, (Coordinates:37°42′4.35″N, 121°55′22.21″W)
- San Fransisco
- San Fransisco, Coordinates: 37°47′N 122°25′W
- 1906 San Francisco earthquake, California, Epicenter 37.75°N 122.55°W
- 10 most haunted trails near San Francisco
- Reportedly haunted locations in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Land's End Labyrinth, Coordinates: 37.787942 N, 122.505782 W.
- San Francisco Bay Area Paranormal Investigations
- San Francisco Ghost Society
The 37th parallelEdit
American author of nonfiction Ben Mezrich details Chuck Zukowski's efforts to track paranormal activity along the UFO highway, in his book, "The 37th Parallel: The Secret Truth Behind America's UFO Highway. Microchip engineer and sheriff’s deputy Chuck Zukowski is obsessed with tracking down UFO reports in Colorado. He even takes the family with him on weekend trips to look for evidence of aliens. But this innocent hobby takes on a sinister urgency when Zukowski learns of mutilated livestock—whose exsanguination is inexplicable by any known human or animal means.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Paranormal Highway Of America (Part 1); The Unexplained Files Episode (Aug 2014)
- ↑ Four Corners USA Marker Discovered to be off by 2.5 Miles!
- ↑ Darkness Radio, Episode 35: Missing People in The Woods
- ↑ The 37th Parallel: The Secret Truth Behind America's UFO Highway (2016), by Ben Mezrich
- Ben Mezrich, on Wikipedia