This timeline is a compendium of critical events that made up our present world on Earth.
- 65,000,000 MYA, Procyon (Marduk) battles The Tiamat (Tiamat) from Lokas or Talas, that resulted in the KT mass extinction event. (See Solar System Wars)
- 50,000,000 MYA, sauria blooded reptilian descendants of Iguanodontia evolve into fairly intelligent, but primitive congregations able to build and make use of flint tools.
Epic of DrakonEdit
- 12,531,102 MYA, (Satya Yuga)
- 11,235,102 MYA, (Treta Yuga)
- 10,371,102 MYA, (Dvapara Yuga) The Reptilians flourish as a ritualistic, telepathic and technologically advanced civilization. They develop a space program to colonize seven celestial planets and moons in the Solar System.
(Venus is lost)
- 8,211,102 MYA (Satya Yuga)
Epic of AnunnakiEdit
- 3,891,102 MYA (Satya Yuga) The "Golden age"
- Age of Treta Yuga
Treta means 'a collection of three things' in Sanskrit. The Dharma bull, which symbolises morality, stood on three legs during this period. There were three Avatars of Vishnu that were seen, the fifth, sixth and seventh incarnations. The Treta Yuga spans 1,296,000 years.
- 2,163,102 MYA, the age of Treta Yuga begins.
- 1,500,000 MYA, the Anunnaki (or Illojim), from the star system Aldebaran, make preparations to inhabit the Earth and to make "man" in their image. Their initial and brief visit to Earth was to alter the genetic makeup of Homo habilis, which resulted in the divergence of two main variants of early man: (1) Homo ergaster and (2) Homo erectus.
- 1,068,000 MYA, (3) Neanderthal diverge from Homo erectus (this third main variety of early man cohabiting, seemingly fulfills the Hindu prophecy of the Dharma bull standing on three legs before the next age).
- Age of Dvapara Yuga
- 867,102 BCE, The Age of Dvapara Yuga begins.
- 400,000 BCE, the Anunnaki genetically modify the Homo erectus in order to increase the diverse-ability of functions of ancestral mankind. This intervention began with inducing a larger cranium, in order to increase the size of brain matter.
- 243,548 BCE, Anunnaki perfected the Human genome into philosophical modern man (Homo sapien); the first Sumerian kings are installed. 
- 170,000 BCE, modern man wears clothes.
- 90,000 BCE, the Anunnaki conjugate with human females.
- Age of Kali Yuga
Kali Yuga, in Hindu mythology, is the age of darkness and ignorance. People become sinners and lack virtue. They become slaves to their passions and are barely as powerful as their earliest ancestors in the Satya Yuga. Society falls into disuse and people become liars and hypocrites. Knowledge is lost and scriptures are diminished. Humans eat forbidden and dirty food. The environment is polluted, water and food become scarce. Wealth is heavily diminished. Families become non-existent. Average lifespan of people is barely 100 years.
- c. 3102 to 3082 BCE, Metatron (Enoch) leaves Earth.
- a. 3102 BCE, The Age of Kali Yuga begins after Metatron departs.
- 2348 BCE, the "great flood", recorded in semitic mythology, wipes out the last Sumerian capital, Curuppag.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999), See also: Lacerta
- ↑ Thousand of hand-made artifacts and objects were found in California mines of solid rock that dates to the Eocene (50 million years ago). This period is said to be before the time of the first apes and monkeys (Forbidden Archeology (May 5, 2017), the Michael Cremo address). The flourishing of simians, said to be the ancient line of Hominins, is not for another 10,000,000 MY later.
- ↑ as Vamana, Parashurama and Rama respectively.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 The Transcriptions of Lacerta was translated into English from Swedish. The transcription reads " 1,5 million years ago", which could be translated three ways and all give a correct triple answer: (1) as "1/2 million" or "half million" MYA, which agrees with Zecharia Sitchin's dating of the Anunnaki colonizing Earth, or (2) as 1/5 million (.2 x 450,000 BCE = 90,000 BCE). 90,000 BCE could be the climactic point at which modern mankind was fit in the eyes of the Anunnaki to conjugate with, where the human female was exquisitely beautiful (Books of Enoch). (3) If the transcript was meant to read 1.5 million, it could explain the genetic separation of Homo habilis into two distinct groups of early man: (1) Homo ergaster and (2) Homo erectus (a mystery and somewhat controversial to mainstream researchers as to why these two genetically diverse groups of early man cohabited with each other and don't stem one from the other).
- ↑ Nature, Oldest ancient-human DNA details dawn of Neanderthals dates the emergence of Neanderthal to 900,000 MYA which is a very close match to the Lacerta's 1.5 MYA ("1,5") interpretation of Anunnaki arrival, minus 12 cycles of Sitchin's 36,000 year Nibiru orbit principle (see Sitchin footnote below).
- ↑ See: Neanderthal#Origin on Wikipedia
- ↑ Zecharia Sitchin and the Transcriptions of Lacerta both agree that the Anunnaki "genetically modified" mankind. By applying Sitchin's 36,000 year Nibiru orbit theory, it could stand to reason that the Anunaki made 36,000 year visits to Earth (from 1.5 MYA) to stimulate three main splits of early man, within a 432,000 year time block (12 cycles): (1) Homo ergaster, (2) Homo erectus, and (3) Neanderthal, and to further conduct genetic sub-splits from these main groups (as seen with various sub species of early man). Lacerta asserts that mankind did not follow the natural course of evolution, as it takes millions of years to achieve civilization. The empirical evidence of dated human bones deriving from these three main categories, cohabiting at divergence within the same period, attests to intervention. This intervention theory is further reinforced by the non-consensus and the many conflicts among mainstream scientists as to which species diverged from who. (Read Homo ergaster#Classification and distinctions, Homo erectus#Classification and distinctions, and Neanderthal#Classification at Wikipedia). It would seem that the intent of the Anunnaki was to achieve the production of the variety of man, or woman, that was "good in their eyes" (Comp Genesis 1:31).
- ↑ Bhāgavata Purāṇa 12.2.29-33
- ↑ Madame Blavatsky points to 850,000 years ago as being a significant time piece for the "Aryan race" ( Mysterious Celtic Mummies of the Gobi, 2013 by Philip Coppens). But more distinctly, the race of human influenced by the Anunnaki.
- ↑ Intervention of the Hominins genome by the Anunnaki, seems to be evident by the disappearance of Homo ergaster who remained stable in Africa for about 500,000 years before disappearing from the fossil record after 1.4 million years ago; no identifiable cause has been attributed to their disappearance. The much-later evidence of the similar H. heidelbergensis in the same region may indicate a hole in the record. (See Homo ergaster#Origin and extinction on Wikipedia).
- ↑ The enlarging of the Hominins cranial was induced as early as H. erectus, where fossils show a cranial capacity greater than that of Homo habilis, the earliest fossils show a cranial capacity of 850 cm³, while later Javan specimens measure up to 1100 cm³ (Swisher, Carl Celso III; Curtis, Garniss H. and Lewin, Roger (2002) Java Man, Abacus, ISBN 0-349-11473-0.).
- ↑ Studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago (nsf.gov National Science Foundation (NSF) News).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 Sumerian King List
- ↑ See also: Garden of the gods (Sumerian paradise)
- ↑ There is consensus that clothing was used as early as 170,000 years ago as evident by the appearance of the body louse, that specifically lives in clothing (170,000-year-old origins of clothes are revealed... thanks to body lice (2011)).
- ↑ Grisly evidence of Neanderthal cannibalism uncovered in a Belgian cave
- ↑ Nature, The timing and spatiotemporal patterning of Neanderthal disappearance]
- ↑ H.D. Dharm Chakravarty Swami Prakashanand Saraswati. Encyclopedia Of Authentic Hinduism The True History and the Religion of India,Hardbound, 2nd Edition, 2003 ,ISBN 0967382319 Retrieved 2015-01-21
- ↑ In Judaism, Enoch becomes Metatron (Rami Shapiro (24 October 2009). "Enoch's Ascent: A Tale of a Jewish Angel". ZEEK. Retrieved 19 January 2016). Enoch departs in 3082 BCE by Christian calculations (Timeline for the Flood (March 9, 2012), by David Wright). In Hindu mythology, the Lord Krishna leaves Earth in 3102 BCE (Times of India article, September 8, 2004". Retrieved 31 December 2015). There is a twenty year margin of error between the two mythologies of departure.
- ↑ Metatron being synonymous with Lord Krishna of Hindu mythology, who leaves Earth in 3102 BCE (Times of India article, September 8, 2004". Retrieved 31 December 2015).
- ↑ Timeline for the Flood (March 9, 2012), by David Wright