Stargates are a hypothetical port of entry at a designated location (or vorticity) within any given constellation. At present knowledge, only extraterrestrials have access or knowledge as to where each vortex is located and where they go to. Conspiracy theorists claim that world governments have programs that simulate stargates, but are limited to teleportation jumps to planets or moons within the Solar System's habitable zone. It has not been determined that human agencies can travel any further.
Known proximities of stargates located within view of:
- Taurus constellation, port of entry for Anunnaki and Pleiadeans
- Orion constellation, port of entry for the Greys
- Cygnus constellation, port of entry for the Solipsi Rai, a type of Grey.
- Black Holes and Universal Conscience.
- Large Hadron Collider, exploring dimensional gates
- Lokas or Talas (alternate dimensions)
- CERN's Orion Stargate (2015), by Goro Adachi