OOPArts are out-of-place artifacts of historical, archaeological, or paleontological interest that challenges mainstream science. Steve Quayle, author of "Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters", reports that 149 million artifacts are cataloged as OOPArts by the Smithsonian Institution.
- 300 MYA, 300 Million Years old Bell with Garuda found in Buckhannon, West Virginia
- 50 MYA, The Nineteenth Century California Gold Mine Discoveries
- 40,000 year old Lion-man figurine.
- 13,000 year old bone with engraving of a mastodon found in Vero Beach, Florida gives possible evidence for early man living in the Americas.
- ↑ Coast to Coast AM hosted by George Noory (May 18, 2017), with Steve Quayle
- ↑ Ancient Bone Engraving found in Florida
- ↑ Early Man in America: Study in Prehistory (1969), by Elias Howard Sellards