Nephilim (נָפִיל nĕphiyl) is a Hebrew word literally meaning "The fallen ones" and its figurative meaning is "Giant". The Hebrew expression is used sparingly in the books of Genesis and Numbers. Nephilim are said to have been seeded by the Anunnaki (Sitchin) but they are pretty much the same beings as the Anunnaki according to the Mythological scriptures them self.
Hugh Newman, Jim Vieira, Thomas Horn, Timothy Alberino and Steve Quayle are several researchers in the field of giantology. Steve Quayle, author of "Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters", explains that the nephilim were in constant battles to consume humans, then turned and cannibalized each other. The film series documentary True Legends claims that there is a global black market for giants' DNA in an effort to resurrect the dead. Quayle points to DARPA being involved in a super-soldier program utilizing nephilim DNA.
Island of the GiantsEdit
Sardinia, the "Island of the Giants" is considered "Ground Zero" for post-flood giants. Steve Quayle and Timothy Alberino report on Sardinia's coverup of up to 30,000 megalithic towers having tombs with humanoid skeletons ranging from nine to fifteen foot in length, in an interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM.
Cloud Eaters is the name given to the giants by Native Americans as reported in the book, Unearthing the Lost World of the Cloudeaters: Compelling Evidence of the Incursion of Giants, Their Extraordinary Technology, and Imminent Return (2017).
In Paiute oral history, the Si-Te-Cah, (Saiduka or Sai'i) are a legendary tribe whose mummified remains were allegedly discovered under four feet of guano by guano miners, in what is now known as Lovelock Cave in Lovelock, Nevada. According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants. Melba S. Ketchum reports that the remains from the Lovelock Cave were transfered to Berkley and never seen again.
L. A. Marzulli author and lecturer of The Nephilim Trilogy interviewed US insiders in 2016, concerning a circulating rumor that US forces confronted a red-haired giant in Kandahar 2002. The giant was said to have had, six fingers and six toes, a double set of teeth, and stood twelve to fifteen feet tall. The locals kept clear of the mountainous zones where the giant hunted and fed, as it cannibalized everything in that area. It was consider the "local bigfoot" of Afghanistan. Melba S. Ketchum attests to an insider who also confirmed this report. The red haired phenomena is reminiscent of the red-haired mummies discovered in the Gobi Desert.
Seed of the fallenEdit
Two mummies were found in a Utah cave of a man and a woman. The man had red hair and was 3 meters in length (just short of 10 feet tall). The woman was blond and shorter. At the time, the person who discovered the mummies was only able to draw out what he found (see images on right). They pulled out stone boxes coated with an organic material that helped determine its age at about 4,800 years old. Out of the boxes were found bronze plates with an unknown language inscribed on each plate (see gallery below).
ZooBank, the International Commission on Zoological Nomenclature published Homo sapiens cognatus in 2013, where cognatus means "blood relative" in Latin. The mitochondrial DNA that determines maternal lineage was 100% modern human in regards to irregular samples that were submitted, of a species of human that is thought to be much larger. Zoobank officially validated the application of the name Homo sapiens cognatus to what Melba S. Ketchum calls, the "Sasquatch people", a first official step in scientific recognition of that particular species.
- Related articles
- CFI, The Ketchum Project: What to Believe about Bigfoot DNA ‘Science’ (2013), by Sharon Hill
- ↑ Lexicon, Strong's H5303
- ↑ True Legends, The Documentary Film Series
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Coast to Coast AM (May 18, 2017) "Giants: Hidden Evidence", with Steve Quayle
- ↑ Mayor, Adrienne (2005). Fossil legends of the first Americans. Princeton, N.J: Princeton University Press. ISBN 0-691-11345-9
- ↑ Johnston, Charlie. "Prehistoric Storage: Nevada’s ancient caves contain a "hole" lot of Native American history." Nevada Magazine. July/August 2011. Retrieved 18 Nov 2012.
- ↑ Coast to Coast AM (March 29, 2015) "Bigfoot & Giant Discoveries", with Melba S. Ketchum
- ↑ Snopes, Giant Whopper (2016)
- ↑ Giant of Kandahar Afghanistan (2016), hosted by L. A. Marzulli
- ↑ Melba S. Ketchum (2015), (1:05:20)
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Mysterious Celtic Mummies of the Gobi, 2013 by Philip Coppens
- ↑ The Sasquatch Genome Project, Scientific Name for Sasquatch