"I think we may be on to one of the bigger discoveries of human history" — Jay Weidner
The Nazca mummies are anomalous mummified bodies having three digits on each hand and foot. At least four bodies were recovered in early 2017, and it is anticipated that there are more. They were all found in a subterranean tomb, in a non-archaeologically recognized site, in the Nazca area close to the Pacific Ocean. The site remains a secret, likely for security reasons. “Huaqueros” were said to have been walking in that area where they found a partially opened stone lid that revealed an entrance into a high quality Inca underground citadel, with large stones and several sarcophagi along with many unique mummified remains. Analysis of the Nazca mummies are being conducted by two separate teams: one by Thierry Jamin's Alien Project, and the other by the Gaia Foundation. It is currently undetermined if both of these teams are collaborating with each other, however, unofficially it appears that they are. "Maria", the larger of the mummies, is under observation in Nazca, while the smaller mummies are being observed at a laboratory by the Inkari Cusco Institute. 
Tomb robbers, known as huaqueros, are attributed to making the find of the mummies. They supposedly probed the black market for any interest in the remains. French archaeologist Thierry Jamin learned of them and began obtaining as many of the remains as possible. Some of the samples were acquired through an intermediary known as G. Paul Ronceros Fernandez. Jamin runs a crowd funding collection called the Alien Project whose purpose is to learn as much about the nature and origin of the strange remains as possible. He is convinced they are of otherworldly origin and has recently managed to get them DNA-examined by independent laboratories.
Jay Weidner of the Gaia team, made public the discovery of these anomalous mummified bodies in Nazca, Peru in late June 2017. The mummies have a slightly elongated skull, three long digits on each hand and on each foot. The mummification process appeared to have been coated in a type of "white powder". Five countries are doing independent recombinant DNA testing on the decomposed tissue found beneath the white coating. Three similar mummies were also found alongside this one. The main body is named "Maria". The three smaller mummies also have three digits on each hand and foot, but do not appear to be the same species as "Maria". Scans of one of the smaller mummies show three transparent misshapen objects, what appear to be eggs inside the body.
The bodies were discovered together "somewhere underground". Lack of evidence for any body damage suggests that the larger mummy at least died of natural causes. All of the mummies, both the larger and smaller, have three digits on each hand and foot. However, there are several distinctions that suggest that the larger is perhaps a different species from the smaller. The bodies were nicknamed: "Maria" (the largest) and "Albert", "Josephina", and "Victoria" (the smaller).
Externally, there is no visible means to determine what sex the larger Nazca body was. Only by the initial DNA testing, did the results show that the Y-chromosome was missing. Therefore, it was determined that this larger body was female. The gaia.com team nicknamed her "Maria".
- Fetal position burial
Maria, the larger, was discovered in the fetal position. Comparing Egyptian culture, early Egyptians buried their dead in the ground, interring them in a fetal position in shallow graves dug in the sand. However, after the Dynastic period began around 3100 BC and Egypt grew into a power, the Egyptians began to construct more elaborate tombs for their dead.
- Organs and blood
The blood of "Maria" is dehydrated, while showing compressed arterial structure.
gaia.com reports that the humanoid is covered with a "white dust" that acts as a preservative. A distinct "herbal smell", similar to that of Egyptian embalming, emanates from the inside samples that were taken. This leads researchers to believe that the "white dust" covering was not due to natural causes. It is currently speculated that the white powdery dust is a dehydrating agent that was used to prepare the bodies similar to Egyptian mummification, but unlike their method, "Maria's" organs are still intact.
- Speculation, Discovering Monatomic Gold
- Three digits
All of the mummies have the appearance of possessing three digits (fingers and toes) on each hand, and each foot. DNA sampling is being conducted on the digits as well as other parts of the body to determine if the body is hoaxed with outfitted three digit hands and feet, should the samples come back not matching. X-rays of the hands and feet are shown to have as many as six knuckles that appear to have highly articulated motion and superior gripping ability. Their length of limbs suggest that they not only could walk upright as bi-pedals but also on all fours (Weidner). Radiologist, Mary Jesse, based in Denver, is said to have confirmed that the X-rays show no signs of artificial attachments at the wrists or ankles. Neither signs of glue nails, nor wood have been found, as they have in the past with other unrelated hoaxed bodies.
- Research notes: Hamsa
Three additional smaller bodies were found in a tomb along with the larger Maria, and taken to a lab in Cusco. The three child-sized bodies have been named: Albert, Josephina, and Victoria. Indicating one male, and two additional females. Though child-sized in appearance, there are anomalous conditions that suggest they are closer to adults or at least sexually matured.
- Likenesses and distinctions
The smaller less humanoid looking mummies are similar in appearance, having three digits on each hand and foot. However, none of the smaller ones have the split-forearm. A predominate feature of Mammals are the split forearm, which supports development of the wrist joint. Non split-forearm creatures are considered to be of birds and reptiles.
- Metallic plating
One of the females was found wearing a metallic plate on the chest.
- Pregnant like
One of the females appear to have a bulging belly. Under analysis in an undisclosed Cusco lab, three oval presences were discovered in the scans of the belly.
Research teams (Gaia)Edit
- Follow the research teams sponsored by Gaia at: gaia.com, Unearthing Nazca
- Konstantin Korotkov, ITMO University , Saint Petersburg, Russia; PHd, Biotechnology
- Michael Aseev, Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, St. Petersburg
- Main story: Saurian, Dinosauroid
The similar features of "Maria" are compelling enough to be compared with Palaeontologist Dale Russell's the "Dinosauroid". Russell promoted the Stenonychosaurus (Troödon) as a candidate for evolved dinosaur intelligence that could produce the hypothetical "Dinosauroid". Troodontids are bird-like theropod dinosaurs that had semi-manipulative fingers, able to grasp and hold objects to a certain degree, and binocular vision. Russell proposed that the hypothetical "Dinosauroid", like members of the troodontid family, would have had large eyes and three fingers on each hand, one of which would have been partially opposed. 
- See also:The Lacerta Files
Criticism and legal threatsEdit
UFO Watch Dog reports that the World Congress on Mummy Studies, a scientific organization calls the find a fraud and those behind it "an irresponsible organized campaign of disinformation." The Lima, Peru based scientists allege that those behind the mummy have violated the law and call for legal action. Their official statement calls the alleged mummy exploitation "criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends" and the abuse of such corpses not only "violates human dignity in a profound way", but also is a "predation" on Peruvian heritage as well as humanity.
Despite the worldwide media hype of calling the mummies "extraterrestrials", the Gaia Foundation has been careful not to prematurely say that the Nazca Mummies are aliens. However, the following scientists continue to accuse Gaia.com and Jaime Maussan of a serious act of cultural misappropriation for commercial exploitation, and have signed their names to a statement for legal action:
- Sonia Guillén O ' Negglio (Identity Card 04649168), Guido Lombardi Almonacín (Identity Card 06959233), Elsa Tomasto-Cagigao (ID 07258405), María Del Carmen Vega Dulanto (ID 10308912), Melissa Lund Valley (ID 07763061), Patricia Maita (ID 25835019), Martha Palma (ID 10537749), Carlos Herz Sáenz (Identity Card 07913390), Alejandra Valverde Barbosa (Identity Card 48813194), Marcela Urizar Vergara (CI 11347428-9), Claudia Aranda (ID: 20056087 ), Leandro Luna (ID: 23511760).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Exo News, Alleged Humanoids in Peru: Important Research Waiting for Definitive Scientific Results (May 2, 2017)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jimmy Church Radio, Fade to Black, with Jon Rappoport
- ↑ The Alien Project
- ↑ Disclose TV, STRANGE MUMMIES FROM NAZCA ARE OF OTHERWORLDLY ORIGIN
- ↑ Coast to Coast AM (Friday - June 23, 2017): Evidence for ETs & Disclosure, interview with Jay Weidner
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9mHLTE0ZIs, <- Try to catch the interview with Jay Weidner on You Tube before the link breaks
- ↑ National Geographic, Ancient Egyptian Tombs and Death Rituals (2017), by Patrick J. Kiger
- ↑ Burial Practices, Afterlife, & Mummies
- ↑ Russell, D. A.; Séguin, R. (1982). "Reconstruction of the small Cretaceous theropod Stenonychosaurus inequalis and a hypothetical dinosauroid". Syllogeus. 37: 1–43.
- June 23, 2017, Fox News Science, Hoax or not? 3-fingered 'humanoid' mummy reportedly found in Peru, sparks skepticism
- June 23, 2017, Daily Mail, UK, Proof of aliens or another hoax? Conspiracy theorists claim they have found a three-fingered 'mummified humanoid' with an elongated skull in a South American cave