Metatron (etymology: derived from the Latin mētātor: "one who metes out or marks off a place, a divider and fixer of boundaries", "a measurer") leaves Earth around 3102 to 3082 BCE. Then the age of Kali Yuga begins. Less than 800 years later, the "Great Flood" occurs. Metatron is venerated in Hebrew as Enoch, and in Hindu as Krishna.
Connections in mythologyEdit
Metatron is an archangel in Judaism who is primarily referenced in mystical Kabbalistic texts. According to Jewish apocrypha, Metatron is the name Enoch received, after his transformation into an angel.
- In Hebrew mythology, Enoch leaves Earth in 3082 BCE.
- In Hindu mythology, Krishna leaves Earth in 3102 BCE.
- ↑ Rami Shapiro (24 October 2009). "Enoch's Ascent: A Tale of a Jewish Angel". ZEEK. Retrieved 19 January 2016.
- ↑ Analysis based on Timeline for the Flood (March 9, 2012), by David Wright
- ↑ "Lord Krishna lived for 125 years. In The Times of India article, September 8, 2004.". Retrieved 31 December 2015