- "ʼĕlôhîym said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness"
About 1.5 MYA the Anunnaki from the star system Aldebaran, make preparations to inhabit the Earth and to "make man in their image". They make a brief visit to Earth to stimulate the divergence of Homo habilis into two distinct groups of early man: (1) Homo ergaster and (2) Homo erectus. The Anunnaki depart from Earth and likely station themselves at Nibiru. They frequent Earth every 36,000 years, for at least 12 cycles, to make various genetic modifications to mankind (See Timeline, Epic of Anunnaki).
- Earth colonization
In 450,000 BCE, the Anunnaki return to colonize Earth. By this age, Homo erectus is developed enough to be modified into modern man. Soon after establishing key colonies, they speed up the evolutionary process of man, likely for the intended use of performing various functions that would serve in the best interests of the Anunnaki. This intervention began with inducing a larger cranium, in order to increase the size of brain matter.
- Human civilizations
- Mating with human women
Sometime after the fall of the first Sumerian city Eridug (Eridu), the Anunnaki conjugate with human females, suspected around 90,000 BCE. Interestingly, there is actual evidence in mainstream science that the mating of humans and Neanderthals also begins within this same timeframe.
Reptilian deification has always had a place in human history since the earliest records of Sumeria. Many mythological stories of humanesque reptilians date back at least 6000 years ago. All reptilians indigenous to Earth are Sauria blooded descendants of Iguanodontia. When they cohabited with the humans, the Saurians were often venerated as "Gods". The Saurians could be viewed as a spiritual-philosophical-astrological wing of the reptilians. They are also mentioned in various religious text, including the Hebrew Bible, the Quran, the Vedas, and ancient Mayan and Egyptian inscriptions. Many believe they were one of the few ancients that even taught humans how to build.
Serpent worship is very ancient, where reptilians were depicted as champions, dragons, or monsters. Many "dragons" of old are especially found throughout East Asian cultures. They are shown with large wings and are said to be much larger than the more evolved modern reptilians. Some are described as even having horns on various parts of their heads; These features may have contributed to ancient depictions of demons and devils. However, the "good" versus "evil" motif is a programming that humans are built with. Many of the winged ones may have been benevolent, or at at least docile to humans.
There are many humanoid skulls unearthed, and many of these ancient fossils are unidentifiable. Mainstream science attribute elongated skulls to Artificial cranial deformation. Ancient tribes were much more spiritualistic and impressionable than skeptics are in the modern age. So it is true that humans have purposefully deformed the heads of their people since childbirth. The question remains, why? Were they mimicking something?
- Skull comparison
Skull elongation is not the only thing to be analyzed. Notice the girth of the Peruvian skulls (below) compared to the narrower human deformations. The face and jaw structures are also of interest, as they do not bare normal human facial features that the human tribes still maintain even with an elongated skull. Additionally, the Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) state that the modern reptilians are even known to have hair follicles on their heads. Reptilians were deified as early as human records can find. Many Sumerian reptilian god and goddess statues have been unearthed at Ur.
|Dolichocephally from Peru|
|Artificial cranial deformation|
|Sumerian reptilian deities|
- ↑ Genesis 1:26. The Dead Sea Scrolls, written as early as 408 BCE, uses the Hebrew expression (אֱלֹהִים ʼĕlôhîym) a plural identification that expresses: "gods". The plural sense of 'elohiym is reinforced with the pronouns "us" and "our" in virtually all Hebrew Bible translations ( Lexicon, Strong's H430 - 'elohiym).
- ↑ 1.5 MYA reads 1,500,000 million years ago (See Timeline).
- ↑ The Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) uses the name Illojim to identify the beings of Aldebaran who influenced the rapid evolution of Homo erectus (Sitchin) into modern man. The term Illojim is a Hebrew variant of Eloheem. The use of this variant in the final publication as authorized by Lacerta, makes the following assumptions (1) The Eloheem are the original creators of man at the primary DNA sequence, (2) Because the name is slightly irregular, it hints to the Anunnaki being separate from the Eloheem, and yet are from the Eloheem (as brethren in Hebrew and Judaism mythology). (3) the Hebrew variant was chosen as an identification due to its wider acceptance and understanding in the mainstream, rather than the less recognized Sumerian term "Anunnaki" often sought by fringe theorists. Ultimately, Lacerta's choice of identification seems to give credit where credit is due, without having to go into some lengthy controversial expository.
- ↑ In the mainstream scientific community, it is a mystery, and somewhat controversial, as to why Homo ergaster and Homo erectus are two genetically various groups of early man who cohabited with each other, but don't diverge one from the other. There is presently no consensus that erectus diverged from ergaster. (F. Spoor, (2007). "Implications of new early Homo fossils from Ileret, east of Lake Turkana, Kenya". Nature. 448 (7154): 688–691.) If the Transcriptions of Lacerta, (translated into English from Swedish) interprets "1,5 million years ago" as 1.5 MYA, then it would plot the presence of the Anunnaki at ballpark to the divergence of Homo habilis splitting early man into erectus and ergaster
- ↑ The Anunnaki return 100 million years later. 450,000 BCE is the date Zecharia Sitchin gives for their colonization of Earth. If the Transcriptions of Lacerta, (translated into English from Swedish) interprets "1,5 million years ago" as 1/2 MYA, then it ballpark agrees to Stitchen's dating of colonization.
- ↑ There is agreement between the works of Zecharia Sitchin and the Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) that the Illojim (Anunnaki) modified Homo erectus.
- ↑ Zecharia Sitchin highlights that the purpose for modern man was to serve as slave creatures to work the gold mines. The Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) agree that their has always been an immense interest in Earth's raw materials by many extraterrestrials, predominately for Copper, Hydrogen, and DNA samples.
- ↑ Intervention of the Hominins genome by the Anunnaki, seems to be evident by the disappearance of Homo ergaster who remained stable in Africa for about 500,000 years before disappearing from the fossil record after 1.4 million years ago; no identifiable cause has been attributed to their disappearance. The much-later evidence of the similar H. heidelbergensis in the same region may indicate a hole in the record. (See Homo ergaster#Origin and extinction on Wikipedia).
- ↑ The enlarging of the Hominins cranial was induced as early as H. erectus, where fossils show a cranial capacity greater than that of Homo habilis, the earliest fossils show a cranial capacity of 850 cm³, while later Javan specimens measure up to 1100 cm³ (Swisher, Carl Celso III; Curtis, Garniss H. and Lewin, Roger (2002) Java Man, Abacus, ISBN 0-349-11473-0.).
- ↑ Studies of molecular biology give evidence that the approximate time of divergence from the common ancestor of all modern human populations was 200,000 years ago (nsf.gov National Science Foundation (NSF) News).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Sumerian King List
- ↑ In Michael Cremo's address, Forbidden Archeology (May 5, 2017), a lost city of India was discovered underwater (with artifacts older than available Sumerian records), which suggests that several human civilizations may have been established around the same time as Sumer throughout Asia.
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999)
- ↑ 178,748 BCE, fall of first Sumerian city (Sumerian King List), See also: Garden of the gods (Sumerian paradise)
- ↑ If the Transcriptions of Lacerta, (translated into English from Swedish) interprets "1,5 million years ago" as 1/5 million, it would calculate to 90,000 BCE (.2 x 450,000 BCE = 90,000 BCE). This period could be the climactic point at which modern mankind was fit in the eyes of the Anunnaki to conjugate with, where the human female was exquisitely beautiful (Books of Enoch).
- ↑ "Neanderthals mated with modern humans much earlier than previously thought, study finds: First genetic evidence of modern human DNA in a Neanderthal individual". ScienceDaily. 17 February 2016. Retrieved 2016-03-06.
- ↑ FIG. 35.—EGYPTIAN FOUR-WINGED SERPENT, CHANUPHIS, OR BAIT. (From “Serpent Myths of Ancient Egypt,” by W. R. Cooper.)
- ↑ Mythical Monsters, by Charles Gould, (1886), p. 183-184
- ↑ The Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) state that the modern reptilians are even known to have hair follicles on their heads.