The colonies listed below are grouped by Constellation family. Many ufologists attempt to label these locations as "homeworlds". However, due to the plethora of inconsistent data, there is no empirical evidence or absoluteness to verify that any of these beings were created, evolved or spawned from these locations. It could also be argued that all of these intelligences were produced right here on Earth, aeons ago, and spread out to inhabit these other worlds. Thus the more appropriate term "colonies" is used, especially as many of the same races, species, or same-type beings are occupying multiple locations throughout the galaxy.
Terms like "Nordics" and "Grey alien" are avoided, and replaced with Humanoids and Reptoids in an effort to see these beings without the labels that arbitrarily associate them to Draconianism. Further, the nomenclature of adding the suffix -an to the end of a planet or system is avoided as reasonably as possible. Only for example, an Andromedean is the equivalent of calling a human, a Milky Way-an. Due to lack of sufficient data, identifying beings this way cannot always be avoided, as in the case of "The Orange" people, or "Orangean". The naming conventions alone drastically show Humans' lack of real knowledge of these beings.
- Ring Nebula, humanoid colony (Tal'man)
- Vega, a bright star that could have a family of planets, and possibly an Earth twin
La Caille familyEdit
- Canis Major
- Canis Minor
Ursa Major familyEdit
- Ursa Major
- Eta Ursae Majoris (Alkaid), colony of the the Marcab Confederacy. They appear to be venerated by the Church of Scientology.
- The Sun gates
- Aldebaran, colony of the Illojiim (Anunnaki); (Ahl'man)
- Hyades, a humanoid Lyran colony
- Pleiades, a humanoid Lyran colony
- Taygeta (19 Tauri), a humanoid colony (Ahl'man)
- Altimar, proposed by Richard Boylan (Possibly linked to Barnard's Star)
- Janos, contactees have purportedly been to this alleged planet in an unknown location.
- Korender, alleged planet by Gabriel Green
Some mainstream theorists have proposed "potential" systems for extraterrestrial intelligence.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Exopaedia, The Orange
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 2.13 2.14 Galactic Races, by XFile
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Mystical Encyclopedia (1996) by Chuck Roberts
- ↑ The Orion Prophecy, Esna is the Star Altair (2001), p.109, by Patrick Geryl
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 The Book of Man, Enigma One (2010), by Brian Onley
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 The Book of Man, Enigma Four (2010), by Brian Onley
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 The Book of Man (2010), by Brian Onley
- ↑ Daily Mail UK, Vega: The bright star that could have a family of planets (and even its own Earth twin. (9 January 2013) by Mark Prigg
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 (1996), Sirius
- ↑ Exopaedia, Barnard's Star
- ↑ Exopaedia, Eban
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 Exopaedia, Orion
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Lacerta File 1999 (Commentary)
- ↑ Rogers, John H. (1998). "Origins of the Ancient Constellations: II. The Mediterranean Traditions". Journal of the British Astronomical Association. 108 (2): 79–89. Bibcode:1998JBAA..108...79R
- ↑ Exopaedia, Antares
- ↑ The Altimarans Have Now Arrived!, by Richard Boylan
- ↑ Exopaedia, Altimar
- ↑ News AU, Stephen Hawking warns earth to be hesitant about contacting extraterrestrials (Jul 26, 2017)
- Truth Control, Galactic History of the Lyran races And Reptilian races and the Great galactic wars, by Chris on March 14th, 2012
- The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community (2015) by Jack Brewer