Upon traveling to the Solar System, the Anunnaki may have colonized a satellite called Nibiru as an outpost. Nibiru is somehow connected to the Solar System, but on an obscure orbital path. The similarities of the stories of ancient Sumeria and Hebrew, suggest that the true origins of the Annunaki stem from the Eloheem who may also be indigenous to Aldebaran. Nibiru is a hypothetical planet or celestial object that would most likely serve as an outpost or colony for the Anunnaki. Nibiru is often misapplied to be the homeworld of the Anunnaki, in the studies of Zecharia Sitchin's work. Sitchin believed that the Annunaki were the progenitors of the Nephilim who are mentioned in the Torah. Sitchin claims they first arrived on Earth probably 450,000 years ago, looking for minerals, especially gold, which they found and mined in Africa. These "gods" were the rank and file workers of the colonial expedition to Earth from planet Nibiru.
Humans were genetically modified, likely to perform various functions that would serve in the best interests of the Anunnaki. One of the earliest human civilizations of modern man was setup in Mesopotamia in the land of Sumer. Human kings were established so as to act as intermediaries between mankind and the Anunnaki. Various Sumerian tablets describe the fall of many Sumerian cities and their "lament", throughout the ages, right up into the "great flood" (See Timeline). Many points made by Lacerta concerning the Illojim (Anunnaki) in the Transcripts of Lacerta (1999) seemingly agree with Zecharia Sitchin's studies of Semitic mythology.
In the Lacerta File 1999, Lacerta identifies the beings who rapidly evolved humankind as the Illojim from the star system Aldebaran (Taurus constellation). She describes them as tall humanoids who were pale looking, blond with blue-eyes. The term Illojim is a Hebrew variant of Eloheem. The use of this variant in the final publication, as authorized by Lacerta, makes the assumption that the irregular form hints to a separation, and yet a likeness. Compare this to the Anunnaki being separated from the Eloheem in the motif of ancient Sumerian, Babylonian, and Hebrew script. It is suggested that the Anunnaki were brethren of the Eloheem (Sitchin).
In World War II, German occultists regarded Edward Bulwer-Lytton's 1871 novel, "The Coming Race" with complete seriousness and sought mastery of an occult force called 'Vril' by use of channeling beings from Aldebaran (suspected to be the "white, blonde, blue-eyed" Anunnaki). The secrets they retained were implemented in various German rocketry experiments that were later absorbed by the Soviets in Operation Osoaviakhim and by the United States in Operation Paperclip.
- A race called Ana
- See also: Vrilya
In the mid 1800s in an undisclosed California gold mine, an American student of commerce who studied in Liverpool, along with a professional engineer, came upon a recess that led to a subterranean civilization of a people who were not wholly aware of the world above. The American spent quite some time learning the language and culture of these underground people. They identified their race as "Ana". Their power source was called "vril", which supplied full functionality of their civilization. The American returned to the world above to transmit his findings to a certain political Englishman and confidant, Edward Bulwer-Lytton. The experiences of the American was published in an 1871 novel, "The Coming Race".
- Channeling Aldebran
After 1920, the Thule Society picked up Lytton's book "The Coming Race", speculated by way of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. A secret inner order of psychics was soon developed, known as the Vril Society. They based their name on the power source "vril" that is mentioned prolifically throughout Lytton's book. The Vril Society channeled beings from Aldebaran to gain the secrets of "vril" power. What ensued thereafter, were the specifications pictured to the right:
- Space race
Upon studying these otherworldly, esoteric designs, Winfried Otto Schumann and his associates from the University of Munich realized the channeling actually contained viable physics, and over the ensuing years constructed flying machines. Around 1945, many of the secrets of the Germans were absorbed into Operation Osoaviakhim, where Soviet military units forcibly (at gunpoint) recruited over 2,000 German specialists to the Soviet Union in one night. German secrets were also funneled into the US government through Operation paperclip, who absorbed thousand of German engineers while "white-washing" any Nazi connections. With the use of this mysterious vril power, by the 1950s the US and USSR Space race ignited. NASA was then led by minds like Wernher Von Braun, a former major in the SS-Sturmbannführer.
- Eloheem, brethren
- Nephilim, descendants
- Vrilya, likely descendants. They refer to their race as "Ana"
- 1Anunnaki (film), in post-production since 2006 according to filmmaker Jon Gress.
- ↑ Black, Jeremy and Green, Anthony: Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia: An Illustrated Dictionary University of Texas Press (Aug 1992) ISBN 978-0-292-70794-8 p.34
- ↑ The Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) uses the name Illojim to identify the beings of Aldebaran who influenced the rapid evolution of Homo erectus (Sitchin) into modern man. The term Illojim is a Hebrew variant of Eloheem. The use of this variant in the final publication as authorized by Lacerta, makes the following assumptions (1) The Eloheem are the original creators of man at the primary DNA sequence, (2) Because the name is slightly irregular, it hints to the Anunnaki being separate from the Eloheem, and yet are from the Eloheem (as brethren in Hebrew and Judaism mythology). (3) the Hebrew variant was chosen as an identification due to its wider acceptance and understanding in the mainstream, rather than the less recognized Sumerian term "Anunnaki" often sought by fringe theorists. Ultimately, Lacerta's choice of identification seems to give credit where credit is due, without having to go into some lengthy controversial expository.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Transcripts of Lacerta (1999)
- ↑ There is agreement between the works of Zecharia Sitchin and the Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) that the Illojim (Anunnaki) modified Homo erectus.
- ↑ Zecharia Sitchin highlights that the purpose for modern man was to serve as slave creatures to work the gold mines. The Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999) agree that their has always been an immense interest in Earth's raw materials by many extraterrestrials, predominately for Copper, Hydrogen, and DNA samples.
- ↑ In Michael Cremo's address, Forbidden Archeology (May 5, 2017), a lost city of India was discovered underwater (with artifacts older than available Sumerian records), which suggests that several human civilizations may have been established around the same time as Sumer throughout Asia.
- ↑ Sumerian King List
- ↑ The Origin of the Blue Eyes: The Ancient 'Gods' and Their Royal Descendants (2013)
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 The Aldebaran Mystery, by Jim Nichols
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 The Coming Race (1871) by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- ↑ 1Anunnaki
Read related articles at