Alien abductions are cases that involve humans who are taken against their will by entities who appear non-human. The abduction of Barney and Betty Hill, in 1961, is the first recorded US abduction case bearing the claim that the abductors were non-human.
Len Kasten, lead investigator from the National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), defines "alien" as a hybrid being that has no soul, and more distinctly no heart chakra (Anahata). These beings, who Kasten identifies as The Greys (a type of reptoid), have been abducting Humans in behalf of a sinister "4th dimensional" reptilian race. Kasten claims that if these types of reptilians desire to enter the third dimension, they must consume human blood in order to maintain occupancy in the material world. Abductions are usually conducted for harvesting DNA, or other biological materials usually for cloning, hybridization, and reproduction agendas. Abductions are also a proponent for Human trafficing. The Saurian type reptilians are often mistaken and clumped together with these "4th dimensionals" by anti-Draco activists. John Rhodes, founder of Reptoids Research Center explains the different varieties of reptilian in relation to Earth, in his 2017 interview with Coast To Coast AM (2nd hour).
- c. 1990, Branton Abduction, the alleged abduction of Bruce Alan Walton who claims to have been a victim of an abduction where he had contact through "altered states of consciousness" with subterranean beings, "living in the inner earth".
- 1985, Strieber Abduction, the alleged abduction of Walton Strieber from his cabin in upstate New York on the evening of December 26, 1985 by "the visitors". He wrote about this experience and related experiences in Communion (1987).
- 1975, Walton Abduction, the alleged UFO abduction of American logger Travis Walton on November 5, 1975, while working with a logging crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest in Arizona.
- 1973, Pascagoula Abduction, Co-workers Charles Hickson and Calvin Parker claimed they were abducted by aliens while fishing near Pascagoula, Mississippi.
- 1961, Hill Abduction, An American couple Barney and Betty Hill who claimed they were abducted by extraterrestrials in rural New Hampshire from September 19–20, 1961.
In Dr. Karla Turner's (died 1996 Jan 10) abduction cases research, she identified that many abductees have had ancestors who were also abducted, tracing abduction patterns as far back as the early 1900s.
- missing persons at Hondo valley in Hondo, New Mexico are attributed to paranormal activity. People are said to be turned into skinwalkers.
A reptoid being in Egyptian culture named, Amemet, known as the "eater of hearts", devoured the hearts of men who were judged guilty, should their hearts weigh heavier than the feather. Amemet bore the head of a crocodile, the fore of a lion and the rear of a hippopotamus. This image is depicted in Egyptian hieroglyphics of a person's heart being placed on a scale, then counterbalanced by a feather that represents Maat, the goddess of truth and justice. If the heart was equal in weight to the feather, the person was justified and achieved immortality. If not, it was devoured by the crocodile headed Amemet.
- The X-Files (1992)
- Communion (1987)
- Intruders (1992)
- Fire in the Sky (1993)
- The Fourth Kind (2009)
- Close encounter
- Karla Turner (1948 - 1996), an English teacher and ufologist, whose research focused on the alien abduction phenomena.
- ↑ Richard Syrett presents Reptilians & March Against Monsanto (May 14, 2017), interview with Len Kasten
- ↑ Transcriptions of Lacerta (1999)
- ↑ Coast To Coast AM (May 18, 2017), with John Rhodes in the second hour.
- ↑ The Conspiracy Show, hosted by Richard Syrett: Skinwalker Ranch
- ↑ Ammut, Great of Death, Eater of Hearts, The Devourer, by Caroline Seawright
- ↑ Canadian Museum of History, Amemet
- Alien Research, Alien abduction
- The Greys Have Been Framed: Exploitation in the UFO Community (2015) by Jack Brewer
- Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity (2015) by David M. Jacobs, PhD
- Missing 411- A Sobering Coincidence by David Paulides
- YouTube - Unexplained Mysteries - Touched By an Alien HD
- National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP), official website
- Blue Planet Project: Alien Technical Research